3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9! No, we’re not showing off our counting skills. We’re showing off the floor plans in our Autumn Ridge travel trailers for sale! There’s a floor plan for families of all sizes ranging from 3 to 9 people – so you can easily find something that fits like a glove! Learn more in our Autumn Ridge review below, then stop in and let us help you pick out the floor plan that feels like it was custom-designed for your family!
Your peace of mind while traveling is our priority – which is one reason we love our Autumn Ridge travel trailers so much. Durable construction and premium exterior features help make every mile on the road a safe one.
Some of the construction and exterior features include the following:
- 120 GFCI protected receptacle
- 5/8″ main floor decking
- 96″ exterior width
- Black front diamond plate protection
- Detachable power cords
- Fiberglass insulation
- Flexible LP lines
- Galvanized wheel wells
- Rain guttering with molded drip spouts
- Rear camera prep
- Safety bumper with drain hose carrier and end caps
- Self-adjusting electric brakes and E-Z Lube® axles
- Thermal Seal – (dual axle models)
- Tinted safety-glass windows throughout
- Power awning with LED lighting
Our Autumn Ridge travel trailers for sale range between 19 ft and 30 ft in length, with the number of slide outs varying by model. This makes it easy for you to choose something that fits both your family and your towing vehicle, all while giving you roomy and comfortable interior space.
Some of the standard interior features in each unit include the following:
- 81″ interior height
- AM/FM/Bluetooth® radio with indoor/outdoor zoned speakers
- Cable and satellite prep
- Closable A/C vents
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- LED interior lighting
Floorplan and Family-Specific Conveniences
Need an Autumn Ridge travel trailer with a bunkhouse? A convertible dinette? Sofa sleeper? Or even just a single Master bedroom? We can help you pick out the ideal unit that has enough bedding space for every single person in your family.
And don’t miss what the kitchen provides! You can throw down a hot breakfast to get the day started right, enjoy a light lunch, and your favorite dinner as you recount the fun memories of the day.
These kitchen appliances and amenities make meal time a breeze:
- 2- or 3-burner range with glass cover
- Range hood
- Hardwood cabinet doors
- Pressed membrane kitchen countertops
- Residential high-rise kitchen faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Single basin under-mount kitchen sink
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
Stop in Today
We’re your one stop shop for financing, servicing, or shopping for a new or used RV. We can also consign your old RV if you’re ready to sell or trade in, and we can also help you shop for the RV parts and accessories you need before you head out later this spring. Stop in or contact us today for all of your RV needs!