Highland Ridge RV Roamer Light Duty Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
Make the new Roamer Light Duty fifth wheel from Highland Ridge RV your new home away from home! This lightweight towable is 100-inches wide and full of features we know you are going to love.
The Roamer Light Duty features a TuffShell vacuum bonded laminated construction that has been reinforced with a heavy-duty fiberglass welded aluminum frame for strength and durability that is easy to care for. It also features a PVC roofing membrane, a laminated block foam floor, brass hanger bushings with wet bolts, an Equa-Flex axle suspension for a smooth tow, plus self-adjusting electric brakes for safety, a spare tire, and more. A mandatory Executive package provides a painted fiberglass front cap with LED lighting, a power awning with lights, a quick recovery gas/electric water heater and fresh water drain, stainless steel appliances, and TravelLINK Smart RV system that allows you to use Bluetooth control of awnings, slides, lighting, your furnace and AC, and more.
So, when you wish to travel comfortably, choose a Highland Ridge Roamer Light Duty fifth wheel, it's lightweight and easy to tow, yet heavy on features you want and deserve!
Roamer Light Duty 234RLS
Highland Ridge Roamer Light Duty fifth wheel 234RLS highlights: Dining Table ... more about Roamer Light Duty 234RLS
Sleeps 4 Slides 1 Length 27 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft 4 in Ext Height 13 ft 1 in Int Height 8 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 1245 lbs GVWR 8900 lbs Dry Weight 7030 lbs Cargo Capacity 1870 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 55 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 30 gals Tire Size ST235/80R16E Furnace BTU 30000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type 12 Volt Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs. Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Quick Recovery Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 39" LED HD TV Awning Info 16' Power w/LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 3 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Roamer Light Duty 304BHS
Highland Ridge Roamer Light Duty fifth wheel 304BHS highlights: Dining Table ... more about Roamer Light Duty 304BHS
Sleeps 7 Slides 2 Length 33 ft 3 in Ext Width 8 ft 4 in Ext Height 13 ft 1 in Int Height 8 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 1415 lbs GVWR 10115 lbs Dry Weight 5845 lbs Cargo Capacity 1570 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 55 gals Grey Water Capacity 60 gals Black Water Capacity 30 gals Tire Size ST235/80R16E Furnace BTU 30000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type 12 Volt Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 2 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs. Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Quick Recovery Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 40" LED HD TV Awning Info 11' 6" & 13' Power w/LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 3 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Roamer Light Duty Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 100" wide body frame
- 2" receiver hitch
- 3-20 lb. LP bottles
- 50 amp service
- ACCU-SLIDE™ slide system (4-corner compression)
- Battery disconnect switch
- Brass hanger bushings with wet bolts
- Equa-Flex® axle suspension
- Exterior grill/griddle quick connect port
- Laminated block foam floor
- PVC roofing membrane (limited lifetime warranty)
- Rear roof access ladder
- Self-adjusting electric brakes
- Spare tire
- TuffShell™ -vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
Standard Interior Equipment
- .9 cu. ft. Microwave
- 10 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- 60" x 80" residential queen bed
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- Cable and satellite prep
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- LED interior lighting
- Observation camera prep
- Oven and 3-burner range with flush mount glass cover
- Roller blackout night shades
- Theater seating with heat and massage
Executive Package (Mandatory)
- 15,000 BTU roof mounted A/C
- Cutting board and sink strainer
- Dome style digital TV antenna with Wi-Fi prep
- Interior convenience center light
- JBL® Aura Cube stereo with Bluetooth® and miZONE™ technology
- Keyed-Alike® entry and baggage doors
- LED HDTV
- Painted fiberglass front cap with LED lighting
- Power awning with LED lighting
- Quick recovery gas/electric water heater
- Quick release fresh water drain
- Residential high-rise faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Single basin stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink
- Solar prep
- Solid swing-down entry steps
- Stainless steel appliances
- TravelLINK® - Smart RV system that allows for Bluetooth® control of awnings, lighting, slideouts, heating, cooling and more
- USB/12V charging port
Four Season Package (Mandatory)
- Double insulated baggage doors
- Ducted heat to underbelly with cold air return
- Enclosed cable operated gate valves
- Enclosed exterior docking station with black tank flush
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- High performance furnace
- R-38 reflective foil insulation in ceiling and underbelly
- R-9 block foam insulation in sidewalls
- Xtend Solar II Package (2-200 watt solar panels with 30 amp solar controller and 1800 watt inverter)
- 13,500 BTU ducted 2nd A/C
- 4 point automatic leveling (mandatory)
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- BBQ grill
- Booth dinette with theater seating ipo standard u-lounge sofa (304BHS)
- Folding dinette chairs (2)
- Frameless dual pane windows
- Generator prep-LP
- Main bedroom TV- 32"
- Observation camera
- Table with 2 chairs and bench ipo standard booth
- Theater Seating with heat and message (N/A 304BHS)
- Wi-Fi router
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
For us, it’s all about solving the problems RVers encounter every day, building the RVer’s RV. Through deliberate design, year after year, we come up with creative RV solutions that make time at camp a little easier, and a lot more comfortable. You’ll enjoy time spent in your home away from home and own the outdoors with a Highland Ridge RV.
It all started in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV. Today, Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. We’re proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
The Highland Assurance is our commitment to quality and deliberate design. It’s building RVs that are rooted in the experiences and suggestions of RVers who know what they like, what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, it’s about assuring you an enjoyable and trouble-free experience. From the factory to the campground, we’ve got your back.